Monday, April 28, 2008

This weekend . . .



We were so sad to see Aunt "P" go. We had a lot of fun and packed as much sight seeing in as we could. The weather was great and sunny this weekend. The girls went out on the back deck and showed off their mad skills, Hula style, hope you were impressed Aunt "P". I don't know about the rest of you but I am really ready for blue skies and warm weather to be permanent! The kids are anxious to start swimming outside again. We took Aunt "P" to the airport tonight and LuLu cried the whole way home. She is missing Aunt "P" already. She misses her family and friends back home. If given a choice LuLu would move back in a heart beat.


Red on the other hand was asked this question: "Red would you rather stay here and live, or move back home." This was Red's answer: "I want to live in Seattle." My comment was: "Red we don't live in Seattle and that wasn't an option to choose." "Mom I know that! That is where I want to live." When given an option of A or B Red will choose option C. Funny things come out of Red's mouth daily. If she didn't make me laugh I might have to sell her to the highest biding relative. We had just gotten back from the coast and our hair looked pretty messy. Red says to Aunt "P":  "P- I want to take your picture." Aunt "P" responds: "Oh honey, my hair looks awful." Red said: "Just do your best." That's my girl. R-

3 comments:

Live Deliberately said...

I would like to open the bidding at 50 kajillion dollars.

Smilin' sunshine said...

That is awesome!! She is the funniest!!

Amy's Angels said...

As cute as I think your kids are, I might be doing some "selling" of my own. haha...??!! Aim