Friday, April 25, 2008

Visitor . . .




Let the fun begin . . . wasting no time we went straight from the airport to one of our scenic stomping grounds. Hate to rub it in, but our weather is looking great for the next couple of days. Sorry the rest of you missed the occasional sunny weather. You'll have to come visit again sometime and get some. -CRW

4 comments:

JACK's house said...

HaHa--It looks too green to be sunny.

Krista said...

I need to come visit you guys. These Pics make it look so pretty. Darren...as you know would love to live there, so we need to come for a visit. Rach, you are looking good, already out and about too, I am impressed. Can't wait to see you guys when you come in to town, for sure I will make time in my schedule to see ya, so if you have time in yours call us okay.

Live Deliberately said...

Who is the LL Bean model? Oh, its Pam. I like your hair.

I think you may have been in a rainy locale for too long. It is like here in the Midwest. People will say "look at that blue sky". I look up and see a blue patch about the size of a dinner plate and whimper a little.

Amy's Angels said...

It was so fun to see CRW!! Unfortunately now i'm reluctant to post any pictures because I still struggle with photoshop! But thank you for the instructions! R- when you get in town let me know! Have to see your cute family. It's been too long. U and Pam look great! Miss you guys! Amy