Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What she is made of . . .

Peiwei's personality is really starting to show - enjoy it! -CRW

7 comments:

Live Deliberately said...

She is cute. She and S can be the smiley twins. I can't wait to see her.

Amy's Angels said...

That was too cute! She looks like she's really getting big! It makes me start to miss how little they were (notice I said "start"). I especially enjoyed the happiness scream at the end...it's like trying to get Haley to do something like that, when she is just "not in the mood". You have now inspirered me to post the video of Connor flirting with another twin girl when we were in San Diego. Not great quality, cause I didn't have my video camera...just my digital camera that can take some video. R- can't wait to see you! Hopefullly it will work out this time!!! :-)

Unknown said...

fgtknwuI love your video! Piper is just the cutest and Lexus and Bee are the best. Guess what, Piper looks and acts just like Rachel when she was a baby. I love you all,

Grandma Paulette

Jess said...

Me, Brynn, and Gage love your movie! You are both talented actresses. Gage says you are gorgeous...Brynn says you are a princess!

JACK's house said...

c- that was quite the production :o) does it make you wonder sometimes how a baby can turn a whole family into a bunch of high speaking goofs.I love it!

Krista said...

What a cute video...You guys seem to be enjoying her as much as the first. When are you coming in town again? We will have to go and do something so I can see her.

Natalie said...

Sooooo Cute. She is growing so big! Thanks for the show :)