Sunday, November 1, 2009

What's Halloween Without Costumes . . .

I must admit that I enjoy taking pictures, and wish that I had more time and money to spend setting up photo shoots and buying photo equipment. I enjoy shooting nature scenes, abstractly impressionistic shots, and kids . . . And what better time to shoot kids then at Halloween! Their in the heights of play, not only pretending, but dressing the part of being something different. Some children embrace the scary, others the beautiful and fanciful. Ever year my kids know that besides trick-or-treating, and Halloween parties they are going to have to spend a half hour each doing a photo shoot with dad - and this years winners are: -CRW




7 comments:

SLC / Portland Webbs said...

Wow - I love the pictures CRW!!
I think the pictures below will lead to a blog about how or kids got sick after consuming large amounts of Halloween candy. I wonder if all kids count their candy? I never did that as a kid.
R-

Smilin' sunshine said...

I think I lean toward liking the beautiful and fanciful, so I love Bianca's picture! They all look marvelous!

JACK's house said...

I counted my candy... :) Love the pictures!

Jess said...

I love the pictures. All the girls look beautiful!

Amy's Angels said...

Miss you guys!! Love the costumes!! how amazing are you!

Marmee said...

Your girls are so pretty. Piper is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen! I just want to pick her up and kiss her to death!! ~ Yvette

Unknown said...

Hope all is well, the fam looks great!