

Lulu and Red celebrated their birthdays with friends and family recently. Lulu got boots and a movie, while Red got pajamas and a video game. They both received phone calls from well wishing relatives, and both were sung to in the traditional fashion right before they blew out the candles on their cakes.
Red's cake was chocolate with a mousse cream center. Lulu's cake was a rich 'Chentelle' cake covered in fresh berries. Which did I eat more of . . . well truth be told I ate more of the chocolate cake. There was more of it, and I hate to see food go to waste. Just the size of the cake allowed us all to have lots of servings. The 'Chentelle' cake is rich, very rich! A little serving of 'Chentelle' goes a long way, so you could have just as many pieces (just smaller) with about the same caloric intake as the other cake. - I can say after a week of cake I don't want to see any cake for a long time. -CRW
3 comments:
Hey send me a piece of Lexus's cake...i'll even say please ;) (been thinking of ya rach..give me a call sometime)
My mouth is watering thinking about those cakes. It's been a while since I've had a good piece of cake.
Lexus--UR GORGEOUS!!!! Happy Birthday from Grandpa, Grandma, and Pam. The cake looks great, too:) Bee--UR GORGEOUS 2!!! We wish we were stil up there with you guys. :)
Post a Comment