I had the fun opportunity to do a photo shoot this last week with a friend and his family. This is what I came up with. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! -CRW
I love the picture's I thought you did a great job. Better pack your camera I have a feeling Pudge and Co. are going to want you to take pictures of their little ones when you are in UT. R-
I love the picture's I thought you did a great job. Better pack your camera I have a feeling Pudge and Co. are going to want you to take pictures of their little ones when you are in UT. R-
5 comments:
I love the picture's I thought you did a great job. Better pack your camera I have a feeling Pudge and Co. are going to want you to take pictures of their little ones when you are in UT.
R-
I love the picture's I thought you did a great job. Better pack your camera I have a feeling Pudge and Co. are going to want you to take pictures of their little ones when you are in UT.
R-
Great Job!!
Yes we do want pictures when you come to Utah! We still have up the old ones you took up and Luke is about 8 months old and of course no Claire.
I love your blog. So fun to check in and see your beautiful girls. Thank you!
Post a Comment