Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mouse is Playing Again . . .






My mother invited me to the coast this weekend while the family is away playing; she was desperate to get out of the city's heat sooo . . . We visited all her favorite places down south, in return she had to be my model. We visited foggy forests, rocky coasts with great vistas, and of course the beach houses were to be envied in every sense of the word for their beautiful locals. I found out where the best pastries in the state are made - the 'Green Salmon', along with the best hot chocolate. We will have to plan a get away there when you get back R-, and we can stay in the little house on the cliff . . . I wish! -CRW

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chris, what a good son you are. the pictures and places are just beautiful. Never stop taking photos

Your mother-in-law

SLC / Portland Webbs said...

Well I can see you are really bored while the kids and I are in UT. I do miss you and I am really sorry I will be gone for our anniversary I will make it up to you when I get back in town.
R-