



For R's- birthday this year she requested that it be spent just hanging out with her family. We ran to the outlet mall and did a little shopping spree at Nike and Adidas, and then drove south into the country side to try and find a local garden that I thought would be picturesque and fun to see. The whole drive was very beautiful - fields of sun flowers, wheat, berries (all kinds); arrived at the garden and was not disappointed in it being a scenic back drop for a picnic. Dinner at a seafood restaurant finished the day. Happy Birthday Lover! -CRW
3 comments:
Great post Honey! Can't wait to see you when we get back from our trip. My Birthday was the Best. Thanks for an awesome day.
R-
I am so stinkin jealous of the wheat fields and the sunflowers! I would LOVE to be able to take some pictures there! Way cute! (Maybe we will have to come visit...he he)
Happy Birthday R!
Happy Birthday!!! It's great to still be in touch with you guys through the years!
Post a Comment