Monday, August 31, 2009

Should I be Offended?

I thought I would share some funny things the girls said recently.

Lulu was on the computer the other day playing a game. Lulu was having trouble figuring out the game so I thought I would help. It was taking me a second to figure it out myself. I guess I was taking to long because Lulu says, "Mom when is Dad going to be home because lets face it you and me put together are just not as smart as Dad." For the record everyone I figured out the game just fine.

Red: "Mom I want to go to Arizona on my mission because Dad has been there. That would be a good place to go on my mission."

Mom says: "Red you know Dad went to Japan on his mission don't you mean you want to go there?"

Red: "Nah, I think actually I want to go to North Dakota that would be really great."
I am glad she is planning ahead. No offense but, North Dakota Red.

Never a dull moment in my house.
R-


3 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Hey, I'll admit I am not as smart as the dad at our house. I take no offense to that!!

JACK's house said...

I do admit there are moments when waiting for dad would be better :)

Live Deliberately said...

North Dakota? I knew a guy from North Dakota. He sounded like a Canadian, but he was a citizen. It was a little freaky.