Monday, March 17, 2008

Welcome St. Patrick's Day Baby . . .


So much for Wednesday . . . seven and half hours after taking and posting the previous picture R's- water broke, so we headed to the hospital at 2:30 AM this morning! I am tired since I haven't slept in the last 29.5 hours, so sorry if this doesn't read right. I am sure R- is already a sleep at the hospital (she is the one who actually did the work), so I am just posting this picture so you all can see the new little baby girl and going to bed. I'll post more tomorrow. Welcome to our home!! -DAD

7 comments:

Mary said...

Seems you have an all girl crew just like us! (-: Rob and I send our congrats and best wishes to you all!

Jess said...

She is wonderful! We are so happy she is here and everyone is healthy! So cute I wish I could squeeze her!

JACK's house said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! Yeah she is here!!! Rach it's just like riding a bike-- you remember-- in some ways it is SO much better!! (Because now you know what your doing):o) After awhile call me, I would love to talk and see how everything went. Take care and get as much sleep as you can.

Live Deliberately said...

Cute baby! Luckily R doesn't have issues with hairless babies anymore.

Krista said...

Congrats you guys! can't wait to hear more details and see more pictures. We are so happy for you all!

Amy's Angels said...

YEAH!!! She's beautiful!! Congratulations. You have you're hands full! What a great picture. Get some sleep and let us know how you are both doing. GOOD JOB R- What's her name?!

Amy's Angels said...

CRW, Your post on my blog made me laugh...I also can't believe I've been asking for a picure and you just had your baby. let me know when your lives calm down a little...an if you guys are goinna be here in April that would be perfect...Unless I'm in San Diego during that time. We'll be in CA April 2-14th. Also, you're so talented with all your photography...you should choose the pic. I just asked cause I loved the one you had on your blog. Anyway, get back to more important things, like sleeping! ;-)