Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Details . . .





From my perspective it all really began at around 2:30 AM Monday morning. That would not have been bad if R- and I had gone to bed at a descent hour, but as luck would have it we stayed up till midnight before going to bed. And worse still was the fact that I had taken a long late nap Sunday afternoon / evening and had laid awake until 2:00 before nodding off. So the realty of our sleep that night was that R- got about 2 hours and I got 30 minutes.

At 2:30 AM R- jumped out of the bed and hobbled to the bathroom and said, "I think my water just broke, but I am not sure. I was having a dream that I needed to go to the bathroom but I'm not sure if I am peeing or the fluid is just coming out." Being very groggy I started arguing with her on whether or not it was her water breaking or she just needed to pee. After all, she has never had her water break on it's own before - maybe she did just need to pee . . .

It's late again and I ran short of time. I know you guys want pictures so I'll post what I have done so far - I'll finish the rest of the story tomorrow and post some more pictures. -CRW

4 comments:

Jess said...

Even your writing sounds tired! Gage thinks she is pretty special.

JACK's house said...

R- looks like she is glad it is all over. Did I tell you she is Beautiful?! Oh and by the way.....Name?????????? Your mean to keep us in suspense. :o)

Smilin' sunshine said...

Marissa says...Your baby is really cute! I am glad you named her Piper instead of Ophelia!! Hope you have a good time with her!!

Natalie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is beautiful. I am so happy for you guys! Love ya :)