Well we are down to the wire now - Wednesday the 19th is the big day, the day the baby will be born (given R- doesn't go naturally before then). So here we go . . . please place your bets! Please post your best guess on the following:
Sex
Length
Weight
Hair color (if any)
Eye Color
Estimated time of delivery (Hint: R- is going to the hospital at 5 AM to start)
Baby's nature (hellion or saint, sleeper or crier)
Good luck in your guessing . . . we'll let you know who won Thursday the 20th along with posting a few pictures of the new kid. -CRW
7 comments:
I'm glad you finally updated...I've been faithfully checking. Rach you look great...you have the pregnancy glow!
Sex - girl
Length - 21 inches
Weight - 6 lbs 13 oz
Hair color (if any)- Small amt will be dark
Eye Color - Gray like all babies
Estimated time of delivery (Hint: R- is going to the hospital at 5 AM to start)12:35 because they will start late
Baby's nature (hellion or saint, sleeper or crier) - Sleeper...they all do in the beginning, by two weeks crying
Best wishes to both of you. I hope everything goes well!
girl
20 inches
7 lbs 2 oz
brown hair
gray eyes
8:20 PM delivery
crier
Sex - girl
Length - 20.5 inches
Weight - 6 lbs 10 oz.
Hair color - dark but not much
Eye Color - dark
Estimated time of delivery - since I already know that she is at the hospital right now, I figure it will be around 3:30 pm
Baby's nature - perfect angel from the beginning
FINALLY YOU UPDATED THE BLOG!!!!
boy
20inches
6 lbs. 5 oz.
dark hair
dark eyes
baby will be born a St. Patty's baby
sleeper
Congrats!!! I wish I was there!!
The fact that you asked the sex when that is a well publicized fact makes me think you have been playing a trick
Sex - boy
Length - 20 inches
Weight - 7 lbs. 2 oz.
Hair color (if any)- black
Eye Color - blue
Estimated time of delivery Today at 4:30 PST
There are no bad babies only bad reactions to them. - Angel Baby
Sex- girl
Length- 20 inches
Weight- 7 lbs
Hair color (if any)- totally bald
Eye Color- dark
Estimated time of delivery (Hint: R- is going to the hospital at 5 AM to start) 2:00 pst
Baby's nature (hellion or saint, sleeper or crier)hellion
(i like to contradict the majority...good luck!! :O)
Rachel you look amazing! Good Luck on Wednesday, hope every thing goes well. I'll be thinking of ya.
Krista
Post a Comment