I was sorting through a bunch of picture files this week and came across a few that you guys might enjoy. It is hard to beleive everyone is growing up so fast. You might already have these, but I played around and turned them black and white. (I believe portraits are best in black and white.) In answer to your question Mama P all the pictures on the site are mine. R- will also be updating you with her camping experience of last week. Glad that one is over with! Have a fun week. -CRW
3 comments:
Great pics. Those are some cute kids.
The Cutest kid was that boy with the cake on his face! J/K Those pics are super cute. You should enter your wildlife pics in a contest.
WE HAVE THE MOST HANDSOME GRANDSONS
AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GRANDDAUGHTERS ON THE PLANET !!!!!!
Chris please enter your pictures in a contest, You will win
Mom Polly
Post a Comment