Saturday, May 15, 2010

Disneyland . . .

We had a blast with my sister's family in Disneyland! I left CRW and PeiWei back at home so the two older girls and Mom could get some serious R&R. The park was great not a single line to speak of. It was sunny, warm, and bright blue skies. We swam at night and watched movies and ate popcorn in bed. I will miss my two nephews and sister. T it was great hanging out with you too. The girls still speak of how Aunt Kia screamed like a little girl on the Tower of Terror. Pretty sad when your five year old nephew goes on a scary ride before his very old Mom has enough guts. Way to go Little man!

California Adventure...

Haunted Mansion...

Having a blast on Tea Cups...

This Picture was taken in the Castle at Disneyland.
I think my nephew is less than thrilled to be there in such a girly environment.

What's not to love about Mr. Incredible...

Red being super funny...
Look closer, her and the rabbit have the same facial expression.

Sisterly Love... What a great TRIP!!!

6 comments:

JACK's house said...

Ah Rach...is it ok that I am way jealous? because I am... you know that's my very favorite place. I am so glad you had a good time. Great pics

Jess said...

What a great trip that was! Your pictures look so good. I am a crappy photographer.

Ambam & Pants said...

What cute girls! We were planning to go to Disneyland when I found out I was pregnant. That trip got cancelled. Can you imagine me with a migraine, throwing up on the teacups! Soon we can take Eliza.

Natalie said...

I am JEALOUS!!! It looks like you had so much FUN!! Wish I was there with you.

Amy's Angels said...

Looks so fun! And what a well deserved vacation!

Unknown said...

Wow, look at those pics :)