
'Hello Darkness' Iris
As summer starts we have decided to get out as much as possible on the weekends. Memorial Day was our start in an attempt to break our rut of staying home due to the rain and ventured off into the country side to visit a local iris farm. A field of irises is beautiful but this farm knows that to really show case their flowers why not plant a flower garden that people can enjoy while shopping . . .
Flower gardens are prime opportunities for photography, and I brought my camera to remember the day and pass the time. The girls got in the spirit of the shoot and borrowed my camera half the time to snap their own pictures.
After getting home later that afternoon I decided to give the girls their first Photoshop lesson, so that they could play with the pictures they had taken. Both took to the program and have been photoshopping ever since. They both are really good and will probably start posting their own works of art very soon.
4 comments:
Good job girls. The photo's look great, way to rock it.
Mom-
Kay...I am WAY impressed. (they are definately their fathers daughters :) Way to go!
Those are the most beautiful pictures!! I'm sitting here trying to find someone to take some good pics of my twins...wanna do it?! haha! Seriously, AMAZING pictures! You are so talented!
Oh my gosh those gardens are Beautiful. I need to come up there and check it all out.
Will you give me photoshop lessons too??? They did an AMAZING job!
Post a Comment