Most people don't know this but the 'Spruse Goose' is in Oregon. Eat your heart out Grandpa . . .
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Happy Birthday CRW Aviation . . .
Most people don't know this but the 'Spruse Goose' is in Oregon. Eat your heart out Grandpa . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I can't believe how much the girls are changing! Looks like fun.
Fun trip! Is this one of the ones that dad takes with the girls while mom is on business in Utah!!
Anyway, happy birthday yesterday!
No, this is the kind of trip that Mom takes when it is Dad's Birthday and I take care of PeiWei at the museum so he can have fun. I had fun too just not as much fun as everyone else. I hope you had a great birthday CRW it was a wonderful day!!!
R-
Sooo good seeing you too! Wish we could have visited more too :)
Post a Comment