Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shoes


Well I am a little slow with this post. I found a picture of PeiWei's birthday presents and thought I would share. She is a girl who loves her shoes. The sad thing is she has two more pairs of shoes for her birthday from Aunt P and Grandpa G that didn't make it into this picture. Is anyone else out there having a hard time keeping up with life? I swear every time I think OK now I can breath there is a million in one things waiting to be done.

After surviving last week I hope never to repeat it again. 1 with a sinus infection. 4 throwing up. 1 with diarrhea. 1 Mom exhausted trying to keep up. Today 3 extra kids to take care of all day. I don't know how you Mom's survive with 5 or more kids. And last but not least 2 Missionaries to feed.

R-

2 comments:

Jess said...

I love shoes too!!! I'm sorry about all the sickness. Get it out of your system now so we can meet healthy in Disney! Can't wait to see you.

JACK's house said...

you forgot 1 friend to pick up at the airport and entertain for half a day ;)