I have to share a funny story and I don't know if it will reflect poorly on me or the other person. So we are at the grocery store and the sales clerk says: "Your baby doesn't have any front teeth, what happened?" Well anyone who knows me really well can probably guess what I said next. I said: "We are huge Twilight fans and wanted her to be a vampire for Halloween so, we had them pulled." Now, I don't think that this is the bad part of the story. The truly best part is the look on the sales clerk face after I said it. The worst part of the story is I left her thinking we really did do it just for Halloween. I never said just kidding or at any point in the conversation said gotcha. OK,OK, OK so maybe the term conversation is to loose. I mean she stared at me with her mouth open and had a look of utter confusion on her face. I continued to convince her I was completely serious. Maybe due to the North West's alternative lifestyle here and all the "Weird People" I was just to believable. Come on People it was a joke.
Is this a bad practice to have, pulling other people's leg? Maybe it is only bad if you never correct the wild story weaved. I know Grandpa Walter was the best person to do this to. It was so funny to watch him get all worked up. If I ever got him good I never told him I was kidding. He was the most fun to tease. Maybe this is why I fall for everything my younger brother says to me. My stories are to unbelievable. He always just laughs and says you are so easy to tease. Well what do you think am I horrible or is it just harmless fun?
R-
3 comments:
This makes me laugh because I can totally picture you saying that!
=)
That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time!!!!
Harmless fun...because those that really know you, KNOW YOU :)
Post a Comment