Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Spoiler Alert!

Post Surgery: Our Vampire Baby (Eat your heart out Twilight Fans)

Since my baby Sister has been nagging me for a picture of our vampire baby, here it is. She didn't believe me when I said she looks like a Vampire. What do you think? I hope when the rest of her top teeth come in it won't look so much like a vampire and more like a hill billie.
The surgery went well however, I hope we never have to repeat it again. Fingers are crossed that she can keep these two teeth and they don't need to be pulled also.

CRW's Dad is still living with us. His blood work came back and his cancer is back to high numbers so back to chemo he goes. He looks go though however, he is starting to have some daily pain and discomfort.

CRW won his court case and my husband is amazing!!! CRW's ex-sister in-law, former employer sued him for $24,000. After a year and a half of fighting her in court. And not having Counsel, CRW represented himself, we won! The judge ruled in our favor. We are waiting to hear if she will have to pay our court costs of fighting her in court.

All things CRW, we found out yesterday CRW will not be employed after the end of November. He has applied to work in IRAN, IRAQ, OHIO, ALASKA, ARIZONA, and UTAH. Who knows maybe I can live in a hut in the desert.

The other two diva's are great. Lulu is enjoying dance class. Thank you grandpa for paying for it. Red is loving to learn how to play the piano. Someday, Red hopes to play the piano while Lulu dances.

R-


5 comments:

Natalie said...

Rach, I will keep my weekend open. I would LOVE to see you! Call me when you get here!

Lyndsey said...

Instant Halloween costume! She still looks adorable. I'm glad the surgery went well. I hope you guys stay in Portland, I'd be so broken-hearted if you moved to Iran or somewhere crazy like that.

Jess said...

Well it is about time! Poor Pip. She is so cute though. I'll keep my fingers crossed for Utah! The house next door is sold though :(

Live Deliberately said...

O-H-I-O is the place to be!

I have been meaning to call you about all that is going on. My mornings are usually less busy. With a three hour difference it makes it tough.

That is cool that Chris won the case. I am picturing him in a powder blue suit Matlocking it up.

Jess - the house next door is sold because we bought it. More to come.

Krista said...

Good news, bad news and sad news...Your baby is so big, but she does look good after surgery. Hope things start looking up for you, Your always in my prayers, and such good examples to me. Come back to UT!