It's been awhile since I've read The Host but I remember that it took a long time for the story to get going and I had the same impression that Stephanie Meyer only knows how to tell one love story. A lot of the elements were the same as Twilight. That book could have been a lot shorter too. I thought it was amazing how she could create two distinct characters but have them reside in the same body.
I have never read a book like the Hunger Games and I just plain loved it. I love how strong Katniss is. I think she is just a great character. Tim just finished Catching Fire and he liked it...although he didn't enjoy the romance portion!
8 comments:
Oh My I have beautiful granddaughters! Love you both very much. Grandma Burt
How grown up your girls are! So cute!!!
Who do you think looks more excited?.....cute pictures!
Beautiful girls!
za za zing! Cute girls
Lookin' good. Chris better start working on his mean face for the boys.
Seriously, where are your girls? These girls are nearly teenagers! Amazing.
Chris,
It's been awhile since I've read The Host but I remember that it took a long time for the story to get going and I had the same impression that Stephanie Meyer only knows how to tell one love story. A lot of the elements were the same as Twilight. That book could have been a lot shorter too. I thought it was amazing how she could create two distinct characters but have them reside in the same body.
I have never read a book like the Hunger Games and I just plain loved it. I love how strong Katniss is. I think she is just a great character. Tim just finished Catching Fire and he liked it...although he didn't enjoy the romance portion!
Post a Comment