

Well we were at church about 2 months ago and PeiWei decides that it is time to walk. She hatches her plan to scream so I will take her out. Then she plays pretty much the three hour block and practices walking. I think: Oh how cute. Then we go to Chris' parents house for Sunday dinner which he have not done since Christmas time. They have new plush carpet and a new large playroom with new toys PeiWei has never seen or played with before. That was all the motivation she needed. By the end of the night she was walking around with no help. Well that is the good news PeiWei is walking and as of now she is starting to run when she is in trouble, which is daily. However that is also the bad news because this is what happens when she is really quite and left alone, to long, to her own devices. Now that she is walking she can reach more things. Oh yea and she has figured out how to open things. This tub of Cetaphil Cream has a twist top lid.
My first thought was to yell then I just started laughing. I grabbed the camera to try to do justice to her little escapade. I forgot to take a picture of her back which was covered in Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. I am still wondering how she got so much on her back. The rather large jar, compliments of Costco, was full when she started, now not so much. If you look close it looks like PeiWei likes to finger paint. The only plus in this was she had very soft skin and hair for awhile. And it wasn't to hard to clean up.
R-
4 comments:
It is good you can laugh!
It's always funny when it's not your kid right? What a fun age.
She sounds like a bit of a stinker.
I can't get over how much she looks like you. Cute post
Where have I been? Love the posts! Soooo love the California trip details and pictures. We would love to take our kids there one day. Everyone looks great! Miss you guys.
Thanks for dinner the other night. I'm so bummed I couldn't fit Piper in my purse though. Next time I'll have to bring a roller-backpack. I want your baby!
Post a Comment