
Last Saturday we decided to just get away and drive. We drove to waterfalls, small towns surrounded by green farms, and finally ended up at the local Saturday market where the kids ran through the fountain. Pei Wei liked the fountain too! The kids each found a necklace to buy, and have promised to pay us back over the coming week with lots of extra chores . . . I'll believe it when I see it. Yesterday the girls had a track meet; both did well. Lulu took 2nd in the 200 meter dash, while Red's team took 2nd in the 4x100 meter relay. We always have a great time together as a family. -CRW
7 comments:
Love track!
That is such a cute picture of you and your babe :)
I love this picture!
Umm...Could you get any skinnier? Good Heavens! Looking hot!
Have you been exercising your pectoral muscles? :)
I have been working out 5 days a week for months however, my body is not quite there yet. I think CRW got a little carried away with photo shop I know my boobs aren't that big. I'm not quite that skinny, Yet! Maybe my husband was wishful thinking on this photo.
R-
Looks fun. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment