Saturday, September 27, 2008

What we did today . . .

When the cat is away the mice will play . . .-CRW

6 comments:

SLC / Portland Webbs said...

Gee - Where is good "OLD" Mom in this video, oh wait she is taking care of a sick Pei Wei.

I have a bone to pick with you CRW I have been begging you to blog and help our poor site be updated but you were to busy and said I needed to do it. Then you post two posts in one week after my humiliating post of Pei Wei. Do you do it just to make me look bad? Because it is working, Oh and thank you for your sacrifice in taking care of the kids for me it looked like you had a horrible time.
R-

Smilin' sunshine said...

What a fun dad you are! I am impressed that you always do fun things with your girls!

Thanks for posting!

Amy's Angels said...

R-
I would just like you to know what a great blogger you are!! You make me laugh so hard. Copies of the picture you took of Pei Wei would make great gifs. Especially for me! It just makes me smile when I see it. Your comment you made on this post literally made me laugh out loud. You have more to add to the blogs than you realize! Don't stop. I'm your biggest fan!! Amy

Jess said...

How's the couch treating you CRW? R seems pretty steamed.

Amy's Angels said...

You guys make me laugh!! I would LOVE an 11x14 of one of your doorknobs!! How did she know!!

Ambam & Pants said...

We want more! We want more! We're waiting for another post.