
For those of you that have known me awhile when I make the statement I need help you all think Duh we have all known that for years. Here is my dilemma and I need some serious advice Seriously!
I hate to blog I mean I really hate to blog I feel my life is so boring and I am so not funny that I should just shut down and enjoy everyone else's blogs. The other day I tried to blog I took a picture of Pei Wei. She turned 6 months old and I though I could share that moment. Some how I over exposed the picture. So if you would like to see an alien here goes. The other reason I hate to blog I am technologically challenged. The picture should prove that. It really all boils down to CRW's fault when he made me do all the blogging because he was too busy. Now you get a post a month and not a very good one at that.
We moved over a month ago and I just feel as though everyday is like sand slipping through my fingers. If I blink the day is gone, not that I am so busy and getting all this stuff done. That is just it I get nothing done. I feel the world swirling around me and I am stuck in the mud. The other problem is trying to stay on top of everything coming in. I mean I have e-mail, voice mail, text messages, home phone messages, and blogs all to check on a regular basis. And I do this while raising three children and the phone ringing constantly. So the question is to blog or not to blog and everyone else could you please just slow down.
Total side note Pei Wei was sucking on the car seat strap and I was horrified at the germs being introduced to her little system so the good mother that I am I ripped that right away from her. I mean it is the strap that gets shorter as they grow bigger and it dangles at the bottom of the car seat and make contact with floors and all other things unholy. Well can you guess what happened she looked at me, lip turned upside down and let out the most wounded cry I have ever heard. It broke my heart and at the same time I smiled because she had passed a small milestone: cries when you take thing away. Good job Pei Wei don't grow up to fast Mommy is not ready!
9 comments:
I am glad you finally updated. Stop going so long in between. My blog is also boring, but I do it because I don't write in a journal.
My opinion is, keep on blogging sista! We are on opposite ends of the country and we all love to be able to keep in touch thru the blog!!!
I LOVE catching up with you guys through your blog and seeing pics of your cute girls! My blog is also my journal at the moment and the fact that other people read it is just bonus - especially since it is just about the run of the mill stuff of every day life.
Little Pei Wei is just as cute as they come!
just take a few deep breaths!! You can do it, and guess what?! You don't have a choice!! Hahaha. That's what I always think about when I feel like I can't be a mom anymore, get the house even remotely spotless (OK, clean is an accomplishment for me), and then there's the feeling like you need to spend more quality time with your kids, blah, blah, blah. Hey, you've know me my entire life...if I can do a remotely "salvageable" job...I think you're SUPER-MOM!! P.S.: So fun to see you when you in town! Don't you SOMETIMES just wish we could go back to taking road-trips together and all our eggs were "literally" in "our baskets"?! I DO!! ;-)
You are an awesome Mom and a great Blogger! Glad to hear you got into your place and everything is going well. We need to serious talk about Meg and I getting up there to see you. And Ty is still talking about how you gave him a dollar, you were his favorite person for a week. Thankyou for making his day.
Keep blogging even if pei wei looks weird in her photos. When did you turn germaphob? Taking the strap...how cruel!
I feel your pain... blogging can be difficult be we all love hearing whats going on in your neck of the woods...even the boring stuff...so keep it up!!!
BTW...I read an article that said that babies drool has antibacterial qualities. So no worries about the baby sucking on things. Their drool somehow disinfects it... Hum.. as I type this right now Maggie is sucking on the heel of my foot. I wouldnt worry too much!
Rach-you make me smile. I know it can be overwhelming...one day at a time...one thing at a time...prioritize...(stop preaching) :) We all love you and your family and just want to keep in touch from our prospective points of our own insanity.
Keep the blog...I understand normal life can be boring...just journal the boring :)
You have to keep blogging! We don't ever get to see you guys and the kids like to hear the funny stories. It helps them remember they have cousins.
Keep blogging, but I'm not pressuring you. I sometimes get overwhelmed trying to think of something to post for my adoring fans, but then I realize that people don't care what you post, just that you do it. If you don't have time, just post pictures--everyone loves those (especially of your beautiful kids). Plus, you're the funniest person I know so tell one of your many funny stories!! God Speed.
Post a Comment