Sunday, August 10, 2008

Late Breaking News


Well we have had a very busy week. After almost seven months out of work CRW will start his new job on the 18th, here in the city. I am sorry we will not be returning home. His new job is here and so here we stay for now. He will stay busy . . . his job averages 5-10 hours over time each week.

CRW also has a new calling, he is the new Elder's Quorum President. I think he will do a great job and will serve well. One thing is for sure he will get his fair share of moving people. His first move is this weekend and he was only set apart today. Things seem to keep going in the church whether your ready or not. Everyone at church today asked me if I was ready for this and I told them I have the easy part I just have to become a single parent again. We are ready to serve and look forward to all the new changes for our family.

The girls and I look forward to going home for a visit. We fly in on the 20th and leave on the 31st of August. We would love to see you all please call so we can work that out. 

R-

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats guys...It's sad that you wont be coming back here but it's good that he was able to find a job! Can't wait to see you, call me when you get here. I am available anytime!!

Sarah said...

That is great about the job! Way to go! I wish we were going to be there to see you guys. How I want to see that niece of mine. Maybe someday we will be in the same place at the same time. We miss you guys!

Jess said...

Yea!! I'm so happy he got the job but so sad it is there and not here. :( Can't wait to see you though. Since Tim was put into the Elder's Quorum presidency our phone rings off the hook. My first task, as a wife, was to cook 50 ears of corn for a party. It took most of my afternoon.

Amy's Angels said...

Congrats! On the calling and the job! UM....You'll have to email me and let me know what it is! I hope we can see you (even if it's for 5 min. like last time;-)) Hey, I'll take what I can get! Luv you guys...and ya know what?! When I moved (quite a few times) I never called the poor EQ pres. How nice am I?! haha!