A couple of weeks ago I pulled out some old home movies of the kids. Wouldn't you know we ran into the clip of Lulu's dance recital in that cool barn! That seems like so long ago. She sure has grown up and looks beautiful.
Ok, you have some real talent there! don't let her quit...my biggest regret was thinking I'd been in the nutcracker twice and then I'd done it all! R- so fun to see you. Haley is a good kid...just likes to um..."help" a lot ;-) She now wants to keep watching Lulu dance! Too adorable! Amy
Dear CRW and R- I've been computer MIA. Loved both you're comments, yes...we're old. But look on the bright side...there are still people in rest homes older than us! hahaha. I miss you guys. I've known R- over 1/2 my life, and CRW...well, it seems just as long (In a good way ;-)) Hope all is well. We had a crazy 4th, I'll have to blog again someday and show you my weeks worth of effort for a 30 min. parade! Love you all!
7 comments:
A couple of weeks ago I pulled out some old home movies of the kids. Wouldn't you know we ran into the clip of Lulu's dance recital in that cool barn! That seems like so long ago. She sure has grown up and looks beautiful.
What a beautiful ballerina Lexus is! So fun to watch.
That was AWESOME Lexus!!!!You looked so beautiful!
Ok, you have some real talent there! don't let her quit...my biggest regret was thinking I'd been in the nutcracker twice and then I'd done it all! R- so fun to see you. Haley is a good kid...just likes to um..."help" a lot ;-) She now wants to keep watching Lulu dance! Too adorable! Amy
wow, You guys have quite the dancer...must run in the family;)
Meg is very impressed. Tell her we think she is amazing and so beautiful.
Way to go Lulu!!!
Love
Todd, Marissa, and Brynn
Dear CRW and R- I've been computer MIA. Loved both you're comments, yes...we're old. But look on the bright side...there are still people in rest homes older than us! hahaha. I miss you guys. I've known R- over 1/2 my life, and CRW...well, it seems just as long (In a good way ;-)) Hope all is well. We had a crazy 4th, I'll have to blog again someday and show you my weeks worth of effort for a 30 min. parade! Love you all!
Post a Comment