
Talk about being to busy to blog. We have been enjoying summer and the sun. We spend just about everyday at the park and passing the time with friends. The summer has gone by so fast I can hardly believe July is half way over. I just got done with an Achievement Day Camp. Monday to Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m then Thursday 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. It was a long, but good week. I was able to take Red with me and leave Pei Wei with friends.
I am an Achievement Day leader for the 8-12 year old girls in primary. Every July the Primary President has camp for the Achievement Day girls while everyone is off with the Young Women to girls camp. It was a lot of work but everyone had a ton of fun. Red felt so special because she is only six and they let her go. It is just like going to girls camp except they don't sleep over night. The girls, as one of their requirements, cook dinner for their families Thursday night. We then watched a movie of all the pictures I took to recap the experience thanks to CRW. At the end of Thursday night my sweet LuLu was in tears and cried the whole way home because camp was over and it wouldn't be the same EVER AGAIN. The girls learned a lot, made a lot of cool stuff, had a lot of fun, and made a lot of memories.In just a few days my little Pei Wei will be four months old - I know hard to believe. I have a doctors appointment on Monday so I will post just how big she is. The girls think she is a chubba bubba. She is full of smiles, happiness, and goodness. She is the best natured baby I have ever had and a sheer joy to be around and raise. As you can see she has big blue eyes which is a switch since the other two have brown. Still not a lot of hair.
OK who am I kidding she has no hair ie: the bow. Eat your heart out - she has been sleeping through the night since she was five weeks old and continues to do so. She takes her naps every day at the same time and the girls now can predict when she will poop. What can I say she is a very predictable baby. What a great baby, way to go Pei Wei.
OK who am I kidding she has no hair ie: the bow. Eat your heart out - she has been sleeping through the night since she was five weeks old and continues to do so. She takes her naps every day at the same time and the girls now can predict when she will poop. What can I say she is a very predictable baby. What a great baby, way to go Pei Wei.The picture I posted of Pei Wei we took this Sunday out on the back deck. The picture of Red is one I snapped at girls camp. The picture of LuLu is from her dance recital I thought it was a good picture of her once again thanks to CRW.
R-
6 comments:
The girls are beautiful! Pei Wei has grown so much I can't believe it!
THANK YOU for an update!! The girls are SO cute and I can't believe how big P is getting!!
I've been missing your blogs, I was thinking you were here visiting and I missed ya, But hooray...we will we see ya in August.
OK, I don't know whether to congratulate you, or hate you...either way: "Sleeping through the night since she was 5 weeks old"!?!?! I got my first "real" night sleep at 9 months. You must have magic powers! But in all seriousness...loved the post, love the pictures, and I can't believe how fast they change and grow up! Hopefully we'll be able to see you guys again soon :-) Love ya, and good to see that all is well!
Achievement Days camp...wow, what can I say. Sounds tiring. The girls look great! How time flies........
CRW, just had to tell you how hard I laughed at your "Billy Idol" comment...it's so true!
Post a Comment