Saturday, February 2, 2008

Promised Pictures . . .



Here they are everyone - the pictures that were promised months ago. R- says you all owe her big time since she hates being in front of the camera! -CRW

9 comments:

Jess said...

Beautiful!! These are great! You are definitely pregnant! I was wondering when you were going to get brave and share.

When I was in the YW's Pres I took my scrapbook to a Young Women's in Excellence program for my project. I didn't think anyone was going to look through it. Before I realized it everyone...including my bishop came over to tell me how huge I looked in my bare belly shots! I was so embarrassed and I haven't been able to look my bishop in the eye since. Really not a side your bishop should see you know? I hope no one in your ward looks at your blog!!

JACK's house said...

WOW!! Ok I am impressed that you posted the bare belly shot. I have to say that you got pretty primped for the camera. :) Rach--you look great!!!!!

Amy's Angels said...

YOU ARE SO BRAVE!! I think only a couple of pregnant pics are floating around of me, but I didn't look have as glam. as you do! In my pic I was wearing men's basketball shorts and an oversized t-shirt...I looked very, well, special!

Natalie said...

Hello Webb family! Rach you look awesome! Come check out my blog www.nannywho.blogspot.com -
Love ya.

SLC / Portland Webbs said...

J-dawg - no worries the only people who view our blog are friends and family. -R

SLC / Portland Webbs said...

Besides what would R- care when my entire film class at college saw her give birth to Red! -CRW

Live Deliberately said...

Nice glamour shots! You are going to have a little one.

Amy's Angels said...

CRW, I know that my new "beautiful" blog colors are just too much for you to take in right now...you will learn to love them, I promise! ;-) Hey, I absolutely LOVE that pic you took of the San Diego Temple. Since we're all getting sealed there the 8th of april, I would really, really, really, really, love a copy of it--let me know :-)

Amy's Angels said...

CRW--Thank you for being so willing to get me a pic of the Temple. I'll leave it up to you and let you choose. I really don't want you to go out of your way with a mat and everything. That is so generous of you. Let me know what your thoughts are :-) Thanks Again!