Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Family Christmas Shots . . .



I just wanted to say thank you for letting me take pictures of you this Christmas season. It is actually quite fun for me. It lets me use my camera, photoshop, and most importantly keeps me doing something I love. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! -CRW

2 comments:

Amy's Angels said...

I love your pictures! Hope you are having a Merry Christmas. I'm going to try to post some new pics of the kids with santa. Yes, I caught up rapidly with others in the "kid" dept. but I had to...I got an extremely late start! Hahaha! Amy

Jess said...

No, thank you! It is so nice to have someone in the fam that can take such wonderful pictures. Now if we could get someone to be a doctor and a car mechanic we would be set!!