Monday, December 3, 2007

Baptism . . .


Yes, Lulu was baptized this last weekend; many in the family came and participated; we had a great time having you, but that is not what I am talking about. J-Dawg it is still raining.


When the In-laws arrived Friday night it started raining. It rained Saturday and Sunday as well when they left, and continues to rain even now late Monday night. Since it started we have had over 6 inches of rain. Many roads are starting to be over run by rivers, and standing water / backed up water is deep enough on some of the freeways that they have started shutting some of them down. I know that there is not going to be another flood, but maybe this part of the country needs to be re-baptized. -CRW

2 comments:

Jess said...

Maybe we brought the rain with us? I had a great time seeing you all. If my family wasn't here I wouldn't have wanted to leave.

Live Deliberately said...

Good work Lulu. I'm proud of you. Keep it up.