Sunday, November 11, 2007

Keeping the status quo . . .

R- and the girls are every upset with each and everyone of you! You aunts and uncles have let them down horribly, and they only have you to blame. Our girls ever since finding out that R- was pregnant have desperately been hoping for a baby brother, but all their hopes and dreams of having a boy in the family other than dad were dashed on Wednesday when the ultrasound tech announced that R- is having a girl. I know what your thinking as you sit there reading this, "How is that my fault?". It all boils down to status quo! You in all your exploits have never given any thought that Heavenly Father is trying to keep a balance in this family. When one of you had a boy or two those following had girls. And vice versa if there were too many girls someone was going to have a boy. S- having a boy on Sunday tipped the scale to being heavy on boy cousins and so . . . fated my family to having a girl. Hence forth I purpose that anyone planning on having anymore children needs to consult with the rest of the family on what type of child they want, and only when they find someone else wanting a child of the opposite sex to their desires should then try and conceive. This will help maintain the status quot that God has put eternally in place on us, and I'm SURE will guarantee you will get the sex of the child you want.

As for me, I wanted a girl all along, and hold no ill will toward any of you. -CRW

7 comments:

Krista said...

Congratulations Guys! You were meant to be a mother of girls! You can always be Ty's second mom if you want. Which at one point I think you were. we miss you guys.

Hope to see you soon!

Sarah said...

There is no way you can blame me for anything. I am so excited for you guys.

Live Deliberately said...

Congratulations on the girly-girl. May you be blessed with girls that want small weddings.

Unknown said...

Hey be thankful you dont have 9 girls. Girls rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. She is just beautiful, I can tell already she looks just like me. love mom

tburt said...

Hey, we have a couple boys kicking around the house...would be happy to part with one. Just one thing...No give backs.

See you soon.

Todd

Jess said...

We are so excited for you. Congrats on another daughter. Mom is wrong, if she is beautiful then she looks like me, if not then she must take after her uncle T

Marmee said...

Congrats you guys! You got the girl I wanted, and I got the boy your girls wanted. It's a crazy mixed up world. I'm reconciled to having a boy now, and can't wait until he's finally here!
Yvette