Thursday, November 15, 2007

Modern Homes Tour . . .

Last Saturday I had the opportunity to shoot a bunch of pictures for a Modern Homes Tour which was hosted by my sister-in-law. This is my version of the advertising poster for the homes tour. I'll see most of you in Salt Lake soon! -CRW

3 comments:

tburt said...

Cool pic, Chris. We need more details about it though. Did you shoot it? Todd

SLC / Portland Webbs said...

I did shoot the modern homes tour. The last couple of "pictures of the week" have come from that photo shoot. One of the sponsors of the tour was a clothing store which hosted a fashion show with runway models, etc. at one of the homes. After shooting the fashion show and modern homes, I took the photos home and composed this picture from a couple of different photos. The red / black background, reflections, and compostion are all produced in photoshop after the fact. -CRW

Jess said...

That is a great pic of L-Dawg. Although I'm biased on the subject matter. Can I have copies? Modern Homes Tour pics are likewise good. My Bro-in-law is needing a photographer for his fashion show and he was looking for someone with a modern feel. When you come back to SLC you should do them...it could help build your portfolio? He would love your style.