Sources have confirmed that late this evening Red was the victim of a, "Just let me check to see if your tooth is loose" pit maneuver. Other wise known to parents as the "lie and yank", this maneuver was skillfully applied when Red showed her loose tooth to her mom shortly after dinner. "It was just hanging there and I knew if I got a good hold of it, it would just pop out", dodged Red's mother. Hearing Red let out a horrified scream after her mother had started, Red's father recounted his account of events while drying dishes. "I knew R- must have yanked pretty hard. Red was kind of whimpering after wards and her sister was trying to console her; recounting tales about a tooth fairy or something." After the yanking Red was quickly rushed to the bathroom sink where she swished cold water for several minutes. After the bleeding stopped she spent several minutes looking at her self in the mirror. "I'll be just like the Christmas song", she said to everyone. "My other tooth is loose to, so by Christmas I'll have both my front teeth missing." Later that evening she did pull her Dad a side and confided, "Next time can you pull my tooth. When mommy does it, it hurts a little." -CRW
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Red's Tabloid Headline . . .
Sources have confirmed that late this evening Red was the victim of a, "Just let me check to see if your tooth is loose" pit maneuver. Other wise known to parents as the "lie and yank", this maneuver was skillfully applied when Red showed her loose tooth to her mom shortly after dinner. "It was just hanging there and I knew if I got a good hold of it, it would just pop out", dodged Red's mother. Hearing Red let out a horrified scream after her mother had started, Red's father recounted his account of events while drying dishes. "I knew R- must have yanked pretty hard. Red was kind of whimpering after wards and her sister was trying to console her; recounting tales about a tooth fairy or something." After the yanking Red was quickly rushed to the bathroom sink where she swished cold water for several minutes. After the bleeding stopped she spent several minutes looking at her self in the mirror. "I'll be just like the Christmas song", she said to everyone. "My other tooth is loose to, so by Christmas I'll have both my front teeth missing." Later that evening she did pull her Dad a side and confided, "Next time can you pull my tooth. When mommy does it, it hurts a little." -CRW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
R- cannot be held responsible for her actions when it comes to tooth extraction. Dad is the worst around and unless R- used a red bandanna and braced her hand against Red's forehead and grunted and turned red in the face herself then she has made a huge step above what we had! How much is the old fairy bringing now days? I hope not that five she is holding in the picture? I might start pulling my own teeth.
The going rate in our house: $5.00 per tooth.
$5.00 ok, some of the other tooth fairies out there must have missed the memo. At our house it's only a buck. Don't tell my kids, they will think they got jipped.
Post a Comment