Thursday, September 20, 2007

Philosophical Question . . .

I was just sitting around today thinking about Heaven and the interactions with others we will have there. Will we interact with one another at all?

IE. -- Goddess Athena knew she needed to answer the door because Goddess Aphrodite was going to arrive at it in 10.9 seconds time. She also knew that Goddess Aphrodite would enter gracefully and wait to be invited to sit, upon which time she would immediately break into a long explanation of the spirits she had been dealing with lately, and how if they would just listen to their Goddess' commandments their lives would be so much happier. Athena knew she would console Aphrodite, and explain again that that is just how it is when men have their free agency. Knowing all this, Athena didn't get off her throne because she knew that Aphrodite knew all this and so she to didn't bother to come. --Maybe Gods in heaven will ONLY interact with developing spirits because they don't know everything yet, and therefore the Gods MUST follow through to show men they still care?

-OR-

Does this explain the scriptures when it says, "...all kingdoms of a lower order, will be manifest to those who dwell on [the earth]" (D&C 130:9). Since we are allowed to only have a knowledge of glories under us, those who have the same glory as us might have something new to say?

IE. Goddess Athena's jaw drops horrifically open, as Goddess Aphrodite newly describes how she put a twist on the flood ideology, and instead, sent her earth into a massive black hole because the whole planet was wicked in her part of the universe -- while both lounge on a dais before their "seas of glass, (D&C 130:7)".



Or, maybe I've just had too much free time on my hands playing violent video games that are warping my brain. I just don't know enough yet I guess.- CRW

1 comment:

Jess said...

I don't know if it is too much time or too much caffeine? Do you drink Mountain Dew? :) To your question though I think that heaven will surprise us how much it is like earth-life. Personally I can't keep quiet for the rest of eternity.