So last night I say, "What song would you like me to sing to you?" She gathers all her stuffed animals on her bed and says, "Wait, let me ask my posse." She then pocceds to ask her posse of stuffed animals which song they would like to hear. Who has a posse at six? How does she even know what that word means? Should I be concerned my daughter is having a two way conversation with her stuffed animals? After much deliberation the song chosen is, you guessed it, You are my Sunshine. Kids, you can't help but love them!
Monday, September 29, 2014
You are my Sunshine...
Every night I have a routine that I run through with Piper. I ask her to tell me one thing that she is grateful for. Side note: The only limitation I lay down is, she can't name anything she owns. I ask her what song she wants me to sing to her. Then, we have prayer together. Every time it gets to the song choice it is a very long drawn out decision. Which I find very funny because she asks for the same song every night, You are my Sunshine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment