True Story
I am at our local grocery store today buying a few groceries with Piper. A man behind me has three items. I say to him: "Would you like to go ahead of us? I am not in a hurry." He says: "No that is ok. I am looking at your Red Vines trying to decide if I should get some for myself. I love licorice." I smile and say: "We love licorice too, Red Vines are ok but black licorice is my favorite." Then with a straight face with no expression other than disgust he says: "Well, I did notice you are wearing black from head to toe, heck even your shoes are black." Then he turned around and walked away.
If you are thinking he left to go get some licorice you are sadly mistaken. There was a display of Red Vines in front of us in the check stand isle. Who knew, the reason I wear black is because I love black licorice. Or maybe I love black licorice because I wear so much black.
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment