Now that she is three she is being even funnier than usual. We were in a parking garage the other day and parked next to a Mercedes two door sport car. She looks over at the car and says "Oh, Mommy that car is fast!" I ask her how she knows it is fast, she looks at me like I am an idiot and says, because...it is red. Duh- Then we get in the elevator that she calls the alligator. She has a Disney Sleeping Beauty dress on complete with sparkly wand in hand and tiara. A woman in the "alligator" says, "are you a princess?" PeiWei says, "No, I'm a Piper." Then this morning the kids are home for spring break and LuLu comes in and says "Mother, can you cut my bagel?" PeiWei then says "She's not Mother she's Mommy." The final funny thing she said last week went something like this. She is playing house with her cousin Jack. She puts both hands on her hips and says, "sweetheart it is time to go!" her cousin thinking he has to leave literally says "No, stay here!"
Thanks for the laughs, good times, and having so much fun together.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!
Love - Mommy
1 comment:
oh I love that Pippy. Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment