Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sorry Mom

I was supposed to be in UT this weekend to visit my family and go to a funeral on CRW's side of the family but, I got sick. When I say sick I mean the sickest I have ever been in my life!! It lasted about two days and I am still trying to get my strength back. I took PeiWei to the park tonight and met up with a friend I had over on Sunday for dessert. She said, "Wow, you have lost weight" and I said, "You just saw me on Sunday, I couldn't have lost that much". She said you look like you have been really sick your skin has a funny color. I thought, I was just starting to feel better now I guess I need to look better too. I would not recommend getting the stomach flu as a weight loss program. Well because it is horrible! The memorial for CRW's Dad went well and I am glad to have it behind us. It was a very hard day. More difficult than I was prepared for. My heart broke for the kids, they let all of their emotions finally come to the surface. It is hard as a Mom to see your kids that upset and know that their is nothing you can do except let time take it's course.

On a happy note LuLu is rocking the Jazz and Hip Hop dance class. Her teacher told her to get more attitude and confidence. I thought why am I paying someone to give my kid permission to have more attitude. She loves it and is having fun and is really good.

Red had another soccer game today and the most perfect fall day ever. We had sunshine and 80
degree weather for the game. Her team tied 3-3. A parent in front of me said it's nice to see an aggressive player. Red stole the ball clean three times from three different players. She also did a drop kick well whatever that means.

PeiWei is her adorable self, she learned to sing a new song. I will try it get it on camera and post the best of... PeiWei tomorrow. That clip of PeiWei is for you Mom and Dad.

R-

No comments: