Red is practicing the piano and she is taking forever and not staying on task. In my frustration I blurt out " Could you just get pregnant!" My eight year old daughter looks up in horror at me and has the most confused look on her face. CRW yells "What did you just say?" must have been a rhetorical question because as soon as I answered: "Could you just practice" he says "NO you didn't". When I realize what I have said I start to back pedal, Fast. Let's just say it was a very embarrassing, awkward moment. I guess I will not get Mother of the year award.
R-
6 comments:
This is hilarious. Thanks for sharing
Oh, that is too funny! It made me laugh so hard I cried.
I tried to retell this to Mike but it just didn't do it justice! Have you been thinking about getting pregnant lately?
That was so funny....thank's for a good laugh. At least it was just your family and not anyone else.
That sound like something you would say! Tell Bianca she'll get used to it....we all have.
I have heard a few slip ups in my time of being in your family. I miss them. You are too funny!
Post a Comment