Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sledding anyone?



The girls and I went sledding last weekend and had a blast! We went with some friends and their kids and everyone wants to go back for more next week. It was the perfect day to go. It was so warm on Mount Hood they ended up taking off most of their layers. CRW stayed home with PeiWei. That was the best part of the trip leaving Miss Whinny Butt home. That's right Mom I called my kid a name, when the shoe fits wear it. It was so much fun to go with Lulu and Red. I could be the fun parent for the day because, I didn't have a soon to be terrible two's on my hands. Oh wait, I already have a terrible two's on my hands and she is only 21 months. I wonder what it will be like when she is actually two, maybe I shouldn't ask. She is a great kid and so much fun but as you can guess she has been a little whinny lately and a little too attached to her mama.

R-

2 comments:

Jess said...

Looks like so much fun! Our boys discovered sledding this year and Luke asks daily to go. By the way....aren't those padded sleds the best? So much better than the thin peice of crap plastic we used as kids. Piper needs to be Grandma Pauletted. She doesn't put up with no crap!

JACK's house said...

Yeah!! I love it when you update ;)