Thursday, April 23, 2009

Disney Trip . . .


Our family trip this year was a real surprise for the girls - they knew we were going to visit their great grandma in California, but had no idea that we were also going to visiting the happiest place on Earth!


We have instilled in our kids a sense of no fear when it comes to rides - they did it all! The roller coaster, Space Mountain, the Matterhorn (Red's favorite ride), the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (Lulu's favorite ride), and of course all the other favorites.


One must always ride the teacups when visiting . . .


Peiwei's personal favorite was the fireworks show the last night we were there. Every time a firework exploded and the "Boom" hit the audience, she would giggle hysterically. A group of teenage boys next to us thought her reaction to the fireworks was better than the show itself.
(She was smiling and flirting with them during the whole night - boys in the future don't stand a chance against her . . .)


Peiwei in the hood, Peiwei in the house . . .


What is Cal without a little water time in the sun! -CRW

6 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

FUN! I had no idea you guys were going! I love Disney! BTW, my girls have the same suit that Lulu has on!

JACK's house said...

WWWAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I am so glad you had a good time! I love that place and can't wait to return ;)(got your message, it was dillon't bday. i'll call ya again soon.)

Jess said...

Yea!!! You finally posted pics! Looks like you guys had such a good time. I can't believe how the girls have changed.

Lyndsey said...

I love the fact that you are secretly a rapper. Hilarious. I can't wait to go to Disneyland one of these days. I'm glad you guys had fun!

Sarah said...

It looks like you had a great time. One day I hope to talk Nate into going to DisneyLand. It is the best place on earth. The girls are all so big. It has been too long since we saw them last.

Natalie said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! How fun... I am jealous and want to go back!